Learn how to make cake-batter collagen bites with Super Amazing Creamer! These bites are packed with protein, healthy fats, and collagen to get your skin glowing!
Let’s face it: sometimes, you gotta cave and give that sweet tooth what it needs. The good news is, there are a ton of healthy options for satisfying your sweet tooth — and fueling your body with awesome nutrients while you’re doing it! Packed with MCT Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and protein, these bites make for a nutrient-rich afternoon snack or dessert!
This is a no-bake recipe, and no fancy kitchen tools are required. This recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make! The bites are fitness-friendly and keto-friendly. They contain protein to help build and tone the muscles, as well as collagen, which helps muscles recover after a workout. Collagen also helps reduce signs of aging and inflammation!
Here’s what you need to make the bites:
– 1/4 Cup Super Amazing Creamer
– 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
– 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
– 1/2 Cup Vanilla Protein Powder
– 7 Tbsp Water
– Optional: Chocolate chips, sprinkles, maple syrup/agave to sweeten
– Measuring cups & spoons
– A big mixing bowl
– Clean hands!
How to make Cake Batter Collagen Bites:
- Grab a big mixing bowl and toss in the vanilla protein powder, coconut flour, and your Super Amazing Creamer! Mix the three dry ingredients together.
- Add coconut oil and water. Feel free to add more water if the mixture seems dry as you start to fold things together.
- Fold ingredients together with a silicone spatula or mix with clean hands.
- Use a tablespoon to grab singular spoonfuls of the mixture. Roll into a ball with clean hands.
- Refrigerate in parchment paper, or eat right out of the bowl!
We can’t wait to hear what you think! Stay tuned for more recipes on our blog and Youtube Channel.