Want to take your cocktail game to the next level this season? Here are three delicious superfood cocktail recipes to serve at your next winter cocktail party!
As the weather starts to get cooler, nothing sounds cozier than gathering indoors with family and friends and sharing some seriously delicious cocktails. Of course, if you’re looking to really impress, you need to have some great recipes on hand – and we’re here to help!
Here are three superfood-infused drink recipes you can try this season for an amazing winter cocktail party!
3 Recipes for a Winter Cocktail Party
Superfood Mixed Berry Martini
Ingredients (For One Martini)
For the Martini:
- 2 ounces blueberry vodka
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce mixed berry syrup
- 1 Superfood Tab
Mixed Berry Syrup:
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- Prepare the syrup by combining the strawberries, blueberries, and water in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, and then allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- After simmering, strain the syrup through a mesh strainer into a container, and then stir in the sugar until dissolved. Any extra syrup you don’t use for your winter cocktail party can be stored in the fridge for up to two months.
- Prepare the martini by adding the vodka, lemon juice, berry syrup, and ice into a shaker. Give the mixture a few shakes, and then pour it into a martini glass.
- Finish it off by adding one Superfood Tab, allowing it to fully dissolve before serving. Enjoy!
Chilean Monkey Tail Punch with Super Amazing Coffee
This cocktail – inspired by this recipe from Taste of Home – is the perfect drink for coffee lovers! It features cinnamon, cloves, and other cozy flavors that will warm you right up.
Ingredients (For 16 Servings)
- 4 cups 2% milk (or your milk of choice)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ scoop Super Amazing Creamer
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 cups Super Amazing Coffee
- 1½ cups brandy, pisco, aguardiente, or grappa
- Combine the milk, sugar, Super Amazing Creamer, cinnamon, and cloves in a large saucepan, and then bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, allowing the mixture to simmer (uncovered) for five minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove from the mixture from the heat and allow it to cool down to room temperature.
- Once cooled, strain the mixture into a large pitcher, discarding the spices. Add the Super Amazing Coffee and alcohol of choice, and then stir to combine. Allow it to cool in the fridge, and then serve over ice.
Chocolate Brandy Alexander with Super Amazing Creamer
The final recipe in our superfoods winter cocktail party lineup is this decadent White Chocolate Brandy Alexander, inspired by this Taste of Home recipe!
Ingredients (For 6 Servings)
- 3½ cups milk
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ scoop Super Amazing Creamer
- ⅓ cup brandy
- ¼ cup creme de cacao
- Optional toppings: white chocolate shavings, whipped cream
- Combine the milk and salt in a large saucepan, and heat it over medium heat until the mixture comes to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat once it simmers, and then add the white chocolate, whisking until smooth. Then, stir in the brandy, creme de cacao, and Super Amazing Creamer, allowing the creamer to fully dissolve.
- Divide the mixture into mugs, and add toppings if desired. Cheers!
Want more fun recipes, as well as additional health, wellness, and lifestyle tips? Click here to check out our blog!