Looking for some easy-to-make (and super delicious!) protein balls that are packed with skin and health-boosting ingredients? Try this recipe today!
These protein balls check off all of our boxes. Easy to make? Check! Delicious? Check! Packed with protein? Check! Loaded with ingredients that are amazing for both our skin and our overall health? Check and check!
The star of these protein balls (which are inspired by this recipe) is our Super Amazing Creamer, which packs a powerful punch! Each scoop of this low sugar vanilla creamer contains 5 grams of collagen, which improves skin elasticity to banish the appearance of wrinkles for a more youthful glow.
The creamer is also formulated with naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid, a super hydrating ingredient that fights dry skin while further softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. But wait – this delicious creamer doesn’t just offer skin benefits! It also boosts brain function while curbing cravings and improving hair health.
Ready to give these energy and beauty-boosting protein balls a try? Gather your ingredients (you only need 6!) and get started!
Easy and Delicious Super Amazing Creamer Protein Balls
Ingredients (Makes 10-12 Balls)
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops Super Amazing Creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter, honey, oats, Super Amazing Creamer, salt, and chocolate chips. Continue mixing until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Using your hands, roll the batter into 1 inch balls. Alternatively, you can use a cookie dough scoop. Spread them out evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Once all the dough has been rolled into balls, place the cookie sheet in the fridge for an hour to allow them to harden.
- Once hardened, transfer them into a bag and store in the freezer. Enjoy!
Want to make these protein balls at home? Order some Super Amazing Creamer today!
Want more delicious and healthy recipes, as well as additional health, wellness, and lifestyle tips? Click here to check out our blog!