There’s still time to enjoy all of those juicy summer peaches! Check out our superfood-fueled peach mango vinaigrette recipe, which is the perfect dressing for any salad.
We’ve been loving snacking on stone fruits this summer, so we wanted to find a fun and nutritious way to work peaches into more meals!
We decided to create a superfood-powered peach and mango dressing, inspired by this recipe from The Spruce Eats. Our version of the recipe features our Peach Mango Superfood Tabs. Each sugar-free tab contains 15 natural, health-boosting superfoods, including ginger root, elderberry, chlorella, and goji berry!
This vinaigrette has such a bright, flavorful taste, and it pairs perfectly with a simple green salad for an easy healthy meal. However, if you really want to take advantage of stone fruit season, we recommend adding it to the Summer Peach Spinach Salad from Ambitious Kitchen, which is packed with protein and healthy fats. In addition to peaches and spinach, the salad features avocado, red onion, almonds, and goat cheese. Simply swap out the dressing in the recipe for this peach mango vinaigrette, and enjoy!
Peach Mango Vinaigrette Recipe
- ½ Peach Mango Superfood Tab
- 1 large peach (peeled, pitted, and chopped)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces water
- Mix the ½ Superfood Tab with the water, allowing it to fully dissolve.
- Using a blender or food processor, mix the Superfood Tab mixture with the peach, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Mix with your salad of choice, and enjoy!
Ready to try this delicious vinaigrette on your favorite salad recipes? Get your Peach Mango Superfood Tabs today!
If you’re looking for more superfood-packed recipes – as well as additional health and wellness tips – be sure to check out our blog!