Looking for the perfect pick-me-up smoothie to enjoy at the start of your day? Try this collagen and superfood-infused Good Morning Coffee Smoothie!
If you’ve never had a coffee-forward smoothie, this is your sign to give it a try! This smoothie is inspired by this delicious recipe from Ambitious Kitchen. It contains protein and nutrients that will fill you up and give you the jolt of energy that you need to start your day. It’s also packed with nourishing superfoods and health and beauty-boosting collagen, thanks to the addition of Super Amazing Coffee and Super Amazing Creamer!
This recipe also features frozen cauliflower, which may sound a bit unusual, but it’s an amazing addition! In addition to thickening the smoothie, cauliflower adds even more nutritional value. It’s a rich source of fiber, antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, and a variety of other vitamins and minerals.
This tasty smoothie really does have it all! Ready to give this Good Morning Coffee Smoothie a try? Check out the recipe below!
Brain Boost Coffee Smoothie
Ingredients (for 1 Smoothie)
- ¾ cup Super Amazing Coffee, brewed and then cooled in the fridge
- 1 scoop Super Amazing Creamer
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup frozen cauliflower (or ½ cup ice)
- 1 tablespoon peanut or almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- ¼ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- ½ tablespoon cacao powder
- You know the drill! Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend for approximately 1 to 2 minutes, until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. If too thick, add more of your milk of choice until you get your desired consistency. Pour into a tall glass, and enjoy!
Want more nourishing recipes, as well as additional health, wellness, and lifestyle tips? Click here to check out our blog!