If your go-to sweet treat is a decadent cupcake, allow us to introduce you to a recipe that will blow your mind! Check out these any-diet cupcakes, which are packed with health-boosting superfoods.
Craving a cupcake, but want to indulge without the guilt? You absolutely have to try out this delicious cupcake recipe!
These chocolate any-diet cupcakes – which are inspired by this recipe – are gluten-free, and loaded with superfoods that will help you feel your absolute best! They’re made with Super Amazing Coffee, which contains a blend of 12 natural superfoods, including turmeric, matcha, maca root, and cinnamon. This healthy coffee increases energy and tackles brain fog while boosting metabolism!
The recipe also features Super Amazing Creamer, a sugar-free French vanilla creamer that’s loaded with collagen, MCT oil, and hyaluronic acid. These powerful ingredients strengthen hair and nails, fight signs of aging, and curb cravings!
Ready to give these cupcakes a try? Find the recipe below!
Superfood-Packed Any-Diet Cupcakes Recipe
Ingredients for the Cupcakes (12 cupcakes)
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 scoop Super Amazing Coffee
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
Ingredients for the Vanilla Frosting
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup palm shortening, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Super Amazing Creamer
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (or other dairy-free milk)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line the muffin tin with liners.
- Prepare the coffee by mixing Super Amazing Coffee with a cup of hot water, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the coffee, vinegar, vanilla extract, and olive oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients in the large mixing bowl containing the dry ingredients, and stir just until they are mixed. You’ll be left with a thin and lumpy mixture.
- Evenly divide the batter into the lined muffin tin, filling each until about ⅔ of the way full.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven, and bake for 18 to 20 minutes. You’ll know they’re ready when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and allow the cupcakes to cool in the pan for five minutes. After five minutes, remove them from the muffin tin and let them cool completely on a cooling rack.
- While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the frosting. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and palm shortening until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Super Amazing Creamer to the mixing bowl, continuing to beat the mixture. Gradually add the powdered sugar one cup at a time, alternating with one tablespoon of milk. Continue to beat until all ingredients are blended, adding additional milk if necessary.
- Frost the cupcakes once completely cooled, and then enjoy!
Want more healthy recipes, as well as additional health, wellness, and lifestyle tips? Click here to check out our blog!