Are you a major fan of the Starbucks Pink Drink? Here’s our health-conscious take on this cult-favorite refreshment!
The Starbucks Pink Drink is undoubtedly delicious, but the sugar-packed recipe isn’t exactly the healthiest option on the menu. Since we (and everyone else!) absolutely love this drink, we sought out to make a healthier alternative!
Below, you’ll find our slimming, superfood-packed take on the fan-favorite Starbucks Pink Drink, which is inspired by this recipe. One of the star ingredients is a Berry Superfood Tab, which contains a potent blend of 15 natural superfoods, including green tea, ginger root, chlorella, and elderberry! These superfoods work to curb cravings, minimize bloating, and help you reach your weight goals. Added bonus: the tabs are sweet and refreshing, but totally sugar-free!
Ready to cool off and tackle your health goals with this superfood-infused refreshment? Check out the super easy recipe below!
How to Make Our Slimming Version of the Starbucks Pink Drink
Ingredients (for 4 Drinks)
- 1 cup Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Tea Concentrate
- 1 Berry Superfood Tab
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- In a small pitcher, add the Superfood Tab to the water and allow it to fully dissolve (about three to five minutes). Add the Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Tea Concentrate, and stir to combine.
- Take four tall glasses and fill them halfway with ice. Divide the tea and Superfood Tab mixture evenly in each glass.
- Top each glass with the evenly divided coconut milk and strawberries, and stir to combine. Add a straw and enjoy!
Want to try our take on the famous Starbucks Pink Drink? Place an order for Berry Superfood Tabs today!
Looking for more healthy recipes, as well as additional health, wellness, and lifestyle tips? Click here to check out our blog!