Can coffee really help you lose weight…or is it all just a giant myth? We’re here to get to the truth about coffee and weight loss!
Can Coffee Really Help You Lose Weight? Your Questions Answered!
You may have heard the rumors that your morning cup of coffee can help with weight loss. But is it actually true?
Short answer: yes, coffee can help you lose weight! There are a few ways that coffee can support your weight goals and overall health. Let’s dive into the interesting connections between coffee and weight loss!
How Coffee Can Help with Weight Loss
We’ll talk about how your morning cup of Joe can help with your weight, but let’s clear something up first. It might sound obvious, but if you’re drinking coffee for weight loss, be sure you aren’t going crazy with sugar-packed creamers or other unhealthy additives. These added ingredients will only hinder your progress.
For the best results, drink your coffee black. If black coffee isn’t your preference, find a delicious alternative that is low in sugar and calories (like our Super Amazing Creamer, which is loaded with collagen!).
Now that we got that out of the way, here are the ways that your morning cup of coffee may help you lose weight:
- It burns calories: Research has shown that caffeine helps improve thermogenesis – a metabolic process where organisms burn calories in order to produce heat.
- It boosts metabolism: Caffeine may also increase your basal metabolic rate (known as BMR), which is the rate at which you burn calories while you are at rest. This means you’re torching those calories without even doing any extra work!
- It may minimize hunger: It’s also believed that caffeine may reduce the levels of a hormone called ghrelin, which is responsible for feelings of hunger. This may in turn help you avoid eating when you aren’t actually hungry.
- It moves fat from fat tissue: Another big way caffeine helps with weight loss is by raising the levels of epinephrine, a hormone. This hormone signals to the fat tissues to break down and release fats.
- It improves your physical performance: As you’re already well aware, caffeine boosts your energy. This improves your physical performance, helping you workout longer and harder to ultimately burn more calories.
Hit Your Weight Loss Goals More Efficiently with Super Amazing Coffee
Regular black coffee can absolutely help with weight loss. However, if you’re truly looking to shed some pounds and get the best possible results, we highly recommend trying Super Amazing Coffee!
Super Amazing Coffee offers all of the benefits of black coffee that are mentioned above. However, unlike your normal cup of Joe, it’s also packed with 12 natural plant-based superfoods to help you burn even more calories while boosting your overall health!
This delicious cocoa-flavored coffee is made with ingredients like green tea, ginseng, and matcha. Together, these potent superfoods boost your metabolism, improve performance, curb cravings, and fight bloating. They work to help you get the best possible weight loss results!
Want to use the power of coffee and superfoods to help you reach your weight loss goals? Check out our Super Amazing Coffee!
Looking for more health, wellness, and lifestyle articles? Click here to take a look at our blog!