Sure, you’ve tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but have you ever paired one with Pumpkin Spice Waffles? These waffles basically taste like a slice of pie…only in waffle format. They’re the perfect fall brunch treat for watching football or hanging in with the kiddos! This Pumpkin Spice Waffle Recipe is sure to make you fall over 😉
We’re always cooking up fun new recipes in the Superfoods Company kitchen, and this one is one of our favorites to date! There’s something incredibly fun about making scratch waffles. The sizzling sound as the waffle cooks in the press is just so satisfying.
This is an especially fun recipe to make if you have little ones, as it uses mostly family-friendly utensils and allows for the opportunity to “decorate” waffles with toppings once they’re cooked.
Of course, we added some Super Amazing Creamer to the batter of these Pumpkin Spice Waffles so you can get your glow on while you chow down! Super Amazing Creamer is made with a beauty-boosting blend of Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, and MCT Oil.
So....put on a cozy sweater and your chef's hat! Let's get cookin'!
Pumpkin Spice Waffle Ingredients:
- 1 Scoop: Super Amazing Creamer
- 1 TSP: Kosher salt
- 3 TSP: Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 TSP: Baking powder
- 1 TSP: Baking soda
- 2 TSP: Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 3/4 Cups: All-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup: Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 Cups: Buttermilk
- 1 Cup: Pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Waffles:
- Begin by preheating your waffle iron to medium-high heat. Lightly spray the top and bottom of the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine Super Amazing Creamer, salt, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and pumpkin pie spice in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together melted butter, buttermilk, pumpkin puree, and the two eggs. Once fully whisked, use a rubber spatula to fold into the dry mix.
- Using a ladle or measuring cup, pour 1/4- to 1/2 cup batter onto the hot waffle iron. Close and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with all the fun fall toppings! We recommend whipped cream, sprinkles, caramel, chocolate chips, and/or baked apples.
What a sweet breakfast treat for fall! We hope you have so much fun making these superfood-infused, crispy, fluffy, pumpkin-y waffles.