Zucchini Bread is trending this season, and we are totally here for it. Here’s our favorite low-cal, healthy zucchini bread variation, made with beauty-boosting Super Amazing Creamer.
Zucchini bread is totally yummy. Sweet, savory, and packed with veggies – what’s not to love? It’s the perfect addition to any breakfast or brunch routine. Though yummy, zucchini bread is often super high-calorie. We’ve worked up a sugar free and gluten free recipe that even contains healthy fats & hair-shine-boosting collagen! It’s the ultimate recipe for anyone passionate about both wellness and baked goods.
Here’s what you need to get started.
- 1 Scoop – Super Amazing Creamer
- 1 Tbsp – Cinnamon
- 3 Cups – Gluten-free flour
- 1 Tsp – Salt
- 2 1/4 Cups – Swerve Sugar Alternative
- 1 Tsp – Baking soda
- 3 – Eggs
- 1 Tsp – Baking powder
- 3 Tsp – Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup – Vegetable oil
- 1 or 2 – Zucchini(s)
Here’s how to make your healthy zucchini bread!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat bread pan or muffin tin with non-stick baking spray.
- Wash and peel zucchini. Grate finely. You should have 1 -2 cups grated zucchini, based on preference.
- Add Super Amazing Creamer, cinnamon, flour, salt, Swerve, baking soda, and baking powder to a large mixing bowl. Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and whisk. Add in vanilla extract and vegetable oil. Add grated zucchini.
- Slowly add liquid mixture to the bowl of dry ingredients. Fold in liquid ingredients gently. Continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
- If mixture is too thick, add water 1 tbsp at a time until desired texture. Spoon into bread pan or muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, depending on size and shape of baking pan.
We hope you love this healthy, sugar and gluten free zucchini bread recipe! Make a yummy baked good with Super Amazing Creamer recently? Leave us your recipe in the comments below!