Pumpkin season is in full swing, and that means it’s time to make all of the yummy pumpkin treats! Pumpkin bread is a savory and sweet baked good that makes a perfect breakfast addition, afternoon snack, or after dinner dessert. Traditional pumpkin breads are loaded with oil, butter, and sugar — so we crafted this low-cal, healthy pumpkin bread recipe option that fits into almost every meal plan! It’s gluten free and sugar free, too.
In addition to the cooler temperatures and cozier sweaters, we love all the foods of fall! Fall means dishes made with squash, yams, and our personal favorite — pumpkin!
This healthy pumpkin bread recipe fits into nearly every meal plan! It’s made with gluten-free flour, sugar-free sweetener, almond milk, totally natural ingredients. It also packs a beauty-boosting punch, as it’s made with Super Amazing Creamer, which contains Collagen, MCT Oil, and Hyaluronic Acid.
Healthy Pumpkin Bread Ingredients
- 1 3/4 Cups – Gluten-free flour (like King Arthur Flour)
- 1 Cup – Pumpkin purée
- 1/2 Cup – Swerve Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup – Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup – Almond Milk
- 2 TSP – pumpkin spice blend
- 1 TSP – baking soda
- 2 TSP – Vanilla extract
- 1/2 TSP – salt
- 2 – Eggs
- 1 Scoop – Super Amazing Creamer
Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prep a bread pan or muffin tin.
- Melt coconut oil by microwaving for 15 seconds.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Whisk oil and Swerve sugar into the beaten eggs.
- Add in milk, pumpkin purée, and vanilla. Wisk until thoroughly mixed together. Add in pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt. Whisk again.
- Pour batter into loaf pan of muffin tin and bake for 50 minutes, or until your bread passes the toothpick test. Let cool before serving!
Recipe makes 8 total servings (slices) of bread. Each slice is roughly 200 calories!