Fact: The average coffeeshop is Iced Mocha is 200+ calories. Oof! That’s a whole lot, considering black coffee rings in at 0 calories. If you’re looking for a healthy at-home Iced Mocha fix, we’ve got you! Check out this recipe for a yummy, healthy Iced Mocha.
We hate to break it to you, but that yummy drink you’re getting through the coffee shop drive through? It’s probably throwing your meal plan out of whack.
On average, coffeehouse lattes are 200+ calories. If you’re tracking your calories, and not tracking your morning latte, you might not be properly following your meal plan! Not to mention, drinks like Iced Mochas tend to be made with full-fat milk, sugary syrups, and whipped cream.
But don’t fret! You can still get your Iced Mocha fix at home. We’ll teach you how to make your Iced Mocha with superfood enhanced coffee, and keep it low-cal.
Healthy Iced Mocha Ingredients
1 Cup – Super Amazing Coffee, brewed (30 cal)
2 TBSP – Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup (0 cal)
1 Cup – Milk of Choice (alternative milks, like almond milk, will be lowest-cal). (~40 cal)
1 Tbsp – Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup (0 cal)
Optional: 1 Scoop Super Amazing Creamer (60 cal)
Healthy Iced Mocha Recipe
- Begin by brewing a cup of Super Amazing Coffee.
- Fill a glass with ice. Mix Walden Farms chocolate syrup and Sugar-Free Vanilla syrup into your brewed cup of Super Amazing Coffee. Allow coffee to cool to room temperature.
- Optional: Add Super Amazing Creamer to your coffee for a collagen-enhanced beauty boost!
- Pour milk into glass of ice. Pour coffee over ice.
- Pro tip: If you prefer a blended mocha, you can toss all ingredients in to a blender and go for a frozen drink.
We hope you love this low-cal, superfood-infused mocha! For more recipes, be sure to check out the “recipes” category of our blog!