It’s Christmas in July, and that calls for a yummy Christmas Cocktail! Snuggle up at home, get cozy, and try out this delicious, boozy coffee recipe made with Super Amazing Coffee & Super Amazing Creamer.
This year has been a bit…different, hasn’t it? The good thing is, we know the best way to spread some cheer — by celebrating Christmas! This summer, the Superfoods Company team will be celebrating Christmas in July. In honor of our fun summer celebration, we wanted to share with you our favorite Boozy Christmas Coffee recipe.
This cocktail is perfect for snuggling up on the couch with a good book, watching your favorite movie, or sharing with family and friends!
Here’s what you need to make your Boozy Christmas Coffee.
- 1 Cup – Super Amazing Coffee
- 2 TBSP – Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Scoop – Super Amazing Creamer
- 1/2 Cup- Dairy or Non-Dairy Milk
- To Taste – Cinnamon
- As Desired – Whipped Cream
- 1 Oz. Chocolate Liqueur (like this one).
- Optional: Sprinkles, candy cane, and a fuzzy blanket to cuddle up in!
Here’s how to make your Boozy Christmas Coffee!
- Brew 1 Cup Super Amazing Coffee
- Mix in 2 TBSP chocolate syrup, 1 scoop Super Amazing Creamer, 1 oz. chocolate liquor, and ½ cup milk of your choice.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon as desired.
- Optional: Add sprinkles or a candy cane for extra sweetness!
For more yummy recipes, along with health and wellness information, check out our other blog articles here.